Luckily, mom came to the rescue and helped me so I was still able to cross off lots of items on my to do list. Yea! Doesn't it feel good to just cross stuff off, no matter how small? I think this is why I'm a list maker. So if you're not already a list maker, try it - you'll be feeling good in no time!
1. Clean out Grace & Hudson's closets. CHECK!
2. Go through bins of clothes and separate: keep / give / sell. CHECK!
3. Get clothes ready for the consignment sale...press, hang, label, turn in. CHECK!
4. Birthday party favors. CHECK!
5. Birthday hair bows ordered. CHECK!
6. Address invitations. CHECK!
7. Sew dress. NOT QUITE. But all the pieces are cut and we'll be sewing on Monday!!!
Still have lots of stuff to do, both fun and un-fun chores, but I won't bore you with the un-fun ones, so let's go with one of the fun ones like "pull down easter baskets from the attic and spray paint to match this year's outfits". I ♥ spray paint. And speaking of outfits...I'm so super excited that the matching brother/sister smocked sets I bought last year at 80% off are THE perfect size for both munchkins!!! Best part of these last couple of days...actually there's lots of "bests". First, this: This little guy has been pulling up on everything! He's finally crawling with his belly off the ground too!
Second, planning this birthday party for the little pumpkin has been LOTS of fun! Strawberry Shortcake is such a super sweet theme! I love the party favors - they are so cute!
Third, spending time talking to my mom late at night. Girl talk is always good for the soul :)
And then, there is this fun Christmas gift from Aunt Lexi that we just broke out today: Nevermind the shades in that photo...we're going through a sunglass phase around here ;) I think it's fair to say... She LOVES it, Lexi! Thank you! It's been a gorgeous day here, 69° and sunny! I'm ready for Spring!