Okay, okay, so I think I totally spazzed on posting this recipe last Christmas. I've received several comments/emails asking for the recipe so here it goes...
1 ounce (half of small jar) of instant coffee
2 cups sugar
2 cups water
6 quarts of milk
1 quart of vanilla ice cream
1 quart of chocolate ice cream
* Bring the instant coffee, sugar & water to a boil.
* Continue boiling and stir until all the sugar dissolves.
* Allow to cool (so it doesn't melt the ice cream in the next step).
* Add the milk to the cooled coffee mixture.
* Pour over the vanilla and chocolate ice cream in a large bowl.
* Stir slightly.
* Serve & enjoy...........and try not to drink 5 glasses at one time!
And while you're at it, why not host your own no-rules cookie exchange with your favorite girlfriends??? They'll love you for it!Christmas...50 days and counting!