1/2 cup butter or margarine, melted
3/4 teaspoon salt
1 (8.5 ounce) package corn bread/muffin mix
1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped broccoli, thawed and drained
1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
1 medium onion, chopped
1. In a bowl, combine eggs, butter, and salt.
2. Stir in cornbread mix just until blended.
3. Stir in the remaining ingredients (broccoli, cheese, onion).
4. Pour into a greased 11 x 7 x 2 inch baking pan.
5. Bake at 350 for 30-35 minutes or until toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
6. Slice & Serve Warm!
YUM! YUM! YUM! YUM! YUM! YUM! YUM! YUM!