...that makes you want to run & hide?
Or at least crawl back into bed??This morning was one of those days.Woke up late.
Took me an extra long time to pack the littles' lunches for preschool/Mother's Day Out.
Kids didn't want to eat their breakfast.
Left the house 10 minutes late.
Got stuck behind an oil truck...then a school bus.
Dropped off the little pumpkin at school...luckily just before the tardy bell rang.
Waited 20 minutes in the drive thru lane at Starbucks (did I mention I'm not a coffee drinker?)
Made it to Mother's Day Out on time...Hudson had fallen asleep :(
Floor was wet in the lobby...fell and busted my behind...while holding Hudson.
He was okay - yay!
My right elbow wasn't - boo hoo!
Broke my tall brown boots.
Finally got him to his room. He didn't want me to leave :(
Made it back to my car...hit a bump on the road.
Spilled my white mocha all over my sweater.
Made it to work. Got out of the car.
Camisole got caught in the door and ripped.
...and it was only 9 a.m.The 3 year old in me is screaming,
"I want a Do-Over!!!!!"
...but at least, it can only get better from here, right?! Is it Friday yet? :)
Eekkk...rough day!!! Hope it started to get better and continues too!
Jessica!!! What a terrible day! You are right, it can only look up from here. Big (((HUGS)))
Yippee tomorrow is Friday! Sorry for your mishaps- but thanks for making me giggle to know others have those days too- hope your elbow gets better soon!
Had to jump back here to share this...http://bethproudfoot.blogspot.com/2009/08/while-i-was-gonesunset-beach-nc-edition.html- just happened on after I read your blog and thought about you. The do not disturb sign made me think about your day- enjoy!
Do you sell your birthday hats??? Also, where did you get the red and white decorations hanging from your light fixture for your son's Dr. S bday party???
boo! Hope your day got much, much better :)
Well this post is just sad!! You poor thing. Please tell me the Starbucks gave you your order for free after a 20 minute wait?! If not, then you really need to move to California where the managers are much nicer ;) Hope the rest of the day was better (how could it not be!)
Hugs from Cali
Heather and boys
Hilarious Jessica! Don't worry, we all have days like that! They're the days that make the good days all the better (you need your Winters to enjoy your Spring!). I'm actually just impressed that the States have Starbucks drivethroughs! Ours don't in Australia and there is a massive need for it (i.e. all us Mums). Have a great weekend!
Sorry about your bad day. I guess they happen to us all once in a while. :(
I love love love the dress Grace is wearing in the shot where she has her head in her hands sitting on the step. Where did you get that???
Thanks you guys! My weekend was much, much better!
Alrighty, a couple of comments & answers to Q's...
1. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE that "Do not disturb" sign - thanks for the link!!! HA!
2. Yes, I do sell the bday hats. $20/each with discounts for 10+. No etsy shop yet, just sell locally and directly through my blog. Email me if I can make one for you! :)
3. The light fixture hanging decor from Hudson's Dr. Seuss birthday was from either Hobby Lobby or Party City - honestly can't remember which one. It was actually part of a 6-piece 4th of July set and I just used the 3 red ones :)
4. No free coffee, or rather hot chocolate. Paid $3.75 for that 20-minute cup of white mocha goodness. Worth every penny that morning...that is until I was wearing it!
5. Grace's apron dress is Matilda Jane, from last year's Fall collection...Westside, I think it was called :)
Post a Comment