So I'm reading my comments and a lil' ray of sunshine just poured in from Molly's Mom who awarded me the Smile Award - so sweet! Thanks!!
Characteristics for the Smile Award:
1. Must display a cheerful attitude.
I always try to do so!
2. Must love one another.
Isn't this what makes the world go round? I sure believe so!
3. Must make mistakes.
Yup! I try not to repeat the big ones :)
4. Must learn from others.
Amazing what you can learn from a 1 1/2 year old! Just learning to see life through Grace's eyes inspires me beyond words.
5. Must be a positive contributor to blog world.
I try to be.
6. Must love life.
Oh, yes! Absolutely, positively in every way!!!
7. Must love kids .
Always have, always will :) Hope God blesses me with more!
These are the rules for The Smile Award:
1. The recipient must link back the the award’s creator.
2. You must post these rules if you receive the award.
3. You must chose 5 people to receive the award after receiving it yourself.
4. You must fit the characteristics of the recipient of the award.
5. You must post the characteristics of a recipient.
6. You must create a post sharing your win with others.
7. You must thank your giver.
I now award this Smile Award to:
TaDa Creations: My favorite indie boutique designer, who has become a friend as well :) She is a true Christian lady, a devoted mother and wife with two gorgeous little girls and one sweet pea on the way!
Take a Bow Creations: Incredibly talented designer and photographer who happens to be extra nice and helpful all while being a mother to three adorable kiddos.
Little Boy Carson: From day one always made me feel welcome into the family. I'm so glad our babies are the same age and get to grow up with each other!
Sweet P Preston: She's made my hubby's best friend a very lucky man. I love reading about baby Preston and seeing his cute pictures!...and I always get a kick out of knowing they met at our wedding ;)
And Then There Were Three: Always has a sweet smile to share! The belly pics are too cute...so excited to meet the wee one in March!
Thank you for bringing smiles my way!
Post a Comment